If you enjoy ATV/UTVing or snowmobiling, or both, consider joining one of the ten clubs that make up the Sawyer County Snowmobile & ATV Alliance.
Anyone can join any of our clubs. There are no age or residency requirements. Many of our club members live outside the area. They join local clubs because they appreciate the advantages club membership brings, such as reduced trail pass costs, access to special trail reports and conditions, entry into exclusive events, and volunteer opportunities to help maintain our trail system and even operate trail grooming equipment. Clubs offer many social opportunities to meet and ride with others that share your interest of playing with big-kids toys.
Clubs partner with area businesses and property owners to open new trails as well as keep the ones we have. Club members also sponsor and participate in many fun events such as club rides and trips. They also conduct fundraising activities for scholarships and charitable causes and conduct rider safety training.
Dues are cheap; generally in the $15 to $25 per year range. For out-of-state snowmobilers, belonging to a local club provides a saving in the snowmobile trail pass costs.
Which Club Should I Join?
With three ATV clubs, four snowmobile clubs, and three combined snowmobile/ATV clubs, one is sure to fit your needs. Consider joining a club in the area of Sawyer County where you normally ride.
- Northwest: Hayward, Nelson Lake, Seeley/Cable, Tiger Cat Flowage, Round Lake
- Northeast: Spider Lake, Lost Land Lake, Teal Lake, Clam Lake, Moose Lake
- Central: Stone Lake, New Post, Lac Courte Oreilles, Grindstone, Chippewa Flowage
- Eastern: Winter, Loretta, Draper, Oxbo, Flambeau River State Forest, Connor Lake, East Chippewa River, Blaisdell Lake
- Southwest: Birchwood, Couderay, Radisson, Exeland
Click on the links below to find out more about each club.
Members of the Alliance
- 4 Wheelin’ Warriors ATV Club (Eastern Sawyer County)
- North Country Riders ATV Club (Central & Northwest Sawyer County)
- Radisson/Exeland Trailblazers ATV Club (Southwest Sawyer County)
- Northwest Relic Riders Vintage Snowmobile Club (Central & Northwest Sawyer County)
- Sno-Mads Snowmobile Club (Northwest Sawyer County)
- Sno-Trails Snowmobile Club (Central & Northwest Sawyer County)
- Winter Huskies Snowmobile Club (Eastern Sawyer County)
Combination ATV & Snowmobile Clubs:
- Birchwood Bobcat Riders (Southwest Sawyer County)
- Loretta Trailblazers (Eastern Sawyer County)
- Musky, Sno & ATV Country (Northeast Sawyer County)
The Alliance also supports the work of a local youth snowmobile club: Youth Excited & Interested in Sleds (YETIS)