Which Club Should I Join?
With three ATV clubs, four snowmobile clubs, and three combined snowmobile/ATV clubs, one is sure to fit your needs. Consider joining a club in the area of Sawyer County where you normally ride.
- Northwest: Hayward, Nelson Lake, Seeley/Cable, Tiger Cat Flowage, Round Lake
- Northeast: Spider Lake, Lost Land Lake, Teal Lake, Clam Lake, Moose Lake
- Central: Stone Lake, New Post, Lac Courte Oreilles, Grindstone, Chippewa Flowage
- Eastern: Winter, Loretta, Draper, Oxbo, Flambeau River State Forest, Connor Lake, East Chippewa River, Blaisdell Lake
- Southwest: Birchwood, Couderay, Radisson, Exeland, Ojibwa
Click on the links below to find out more about each club.
Members of the Alliance
- 4 Wheelin’ Warriors ATV Club (Eastern Sawyer County)
- North Country Riders ATV Club (Central & Northwest Sawyer County)
- Radisson/Exeland Trailblazers ATV Club (Southwest Sawyer County)
- Northwest Relic Riders Vintage Snowmobile Club (Central & Northwest Sawyer County)
- Sno-Mads Snowmobile Club (Northwest Sawyer County)
- Sno-Trails Snowmobile Club (Central & Northwest Sawyer County)
- Winter Huskies Snowmobile Club (Eastern Sawyer County)
Combination ATV & Snowmobile Clubs:
- Birchwood Bobcat Riders (Southwest Sawyer County)
- Loretta Trailblazers (Eastern Sawyer County)
- Musky, Sno & ATV Country (Northeast Sawyer County)
The colored regions below show the approximate areas of the snowmobile clubs. ATV clubs are shown near their trail locations. Click on the club name to go to that club’s page.